One of the many examples of what Travels with Audrey can do for you in Italy. All tours are custom-designed and private. Contact me today to find out how you can have the Trip of a Lifetime in Italy or any of the countries I specialize in Europe. This itinerary was customized with Audrey as private driver-guide for guests Dan, Martha, Joey, Nancy, Jim and Sherry to Italy.
1 night Milan, 1 night Lake Como, 1 night Parma area, 1 night Pisa, one week villa in Tuscany.
Regions visited on this itinerary: LOMBARDIA, EMILIA ROMAGNA, LIGURIA, TUSCANY
Places visited on this itinerary:
1. Milan with visit to the Duomo and Leonardo da Vinci’s last supper fresco
2. Lake Como (Bellagio and Varenna) with exclusive private boat ride
3. Parma and Modena area in the region of Emilia-Romagna with exclusive visits for Parmigiano Reggiano cheese, prosciutto makers, aceto balsamico tasting, family run winery with wine tasting, Ferrari museum
4. Portovenere on the Levante Italian Rivera known for pesto and olive oil
5. Pisa and the leaning tower visit and private guided tour of Siena with its cathedral including Porta del Cielo
6. Tuscany villa stay, with day excursions to San Gimignano, Cortona, Assisi, Civita di Bagnoregio, and of course exclusive wine tastings near Orvieto and in the Chianti classico area
Click here to see what Dan and Martha had to say about entrusting their vacation plans with Audrey.
Click here to see photos of locations visited on this tour.
To learn more about this itinerary to book for your very own private tour contact me.