One of the many examples of what Travels with Audrey can do for you in Italy. All tours are custom-designed and private. Contact me today to find out how you can have the Trip of a Lifetime in Italy or any of the countries I specialize in Europe. This itinerary was customized with Audrey as Tour manager for a family traveling together (12 adults and 2 children under the age of 5)-October 05 to 17, 2018.
Marti, Bob, Rich and Kathy traveled with me to Italy back in 2013 and last year wished to put together a private tour to Italy just for the family and they chose the pre-designed itinerary called “Italia Il Bel Paese”, with a few changes they requested based on their wish list.
- Naples private walking tour including entrance to see the veiled Christ and a pizza lunch
- Amalfi coast drive full day stopping in Ravello to visit Villa Cimbrone and Villa Rufolo, stop in the town of Amalfi and Sorrento
- Paestum guided tour followed by a mozzarella di bufala cheese farm visit and lunch tasting menu
- Full day on the island of Capri, including a boat ride around the island and a chair lift to Monte Solaro
- Private guided visit of Herculaneum
- Private guided tours of Rome with entrances to the Roman Forum and the Colosseum
- Private guided tour of the Vatican including the museum, Sistine chapel and St John’s Basilica
- A visit to Civita di Bagnoregio followed by wine tasting and lunch in Umbria
- Private guided tour of Florence including the Accademia museum for David
- Full day private guide tour in Venice with private boat ride to Murano, Torcello and Burano
Here is the video of their experience:
Click here to view the itinerary for “Italia Il Bel Paese”
To see photos of their vacation to Italy with Travels with Audrey click here
To learn more about this itinerary to book for your very own private tour contact me