Special Tour: Chile and Argentina Wine Country Overview
During this tour of the wine regions of Chile and Argentina, you will taste some of the most delicious beef and wine in the world while listening to famous Tango beats in the colourful streets of Buenos Aires, referred by many as “The Paris of South America” and experience world-class wineries in the province of Mendoza and Santiago area.
Few countries in the world offer the selection of leather goods available in Argentina. If you’re on the lookout for quality, well designed leather goods, in particular women’s shoes, accessories, and handbags, few places beat the capital of Buenos Aires’s selection. Many stores can customize jackets and other articles for interested customers, so ask if something strikes your eye but is not in your size or color. Most shops can do this in a day or two.
- Spend multiple nights in world-class cities – Santiago and Buenos Aires with private tours.
- Cross the Andes mountains from Chile to Argentina overland for a truly unique experience and see the Puente del Inca and get a glimpse of Acongagua, the highest mountain outside of Asia.
- View spectacular thundering with walks at Iguassu Falls.
- Enjoy Chile and Argentina with a small group of like-minded travelers of 6 to 12.
- Sample the fine wines of Chile and famous Argentinian beef.
- Feel the passion and the heat of the tango at a dinner and tango show in Buenos Aires.
- A tour and gourmet lunch at a renowned Chilean winery to discover the secrets of Chile’s fabulous wine and a full day touring and tasting the world renowned Argentinian wines in Mendoza.
The Beauty You Will Experience: Santiago, Chile; Mendoza, Iguassu Falls; Buenos Aires, Argentina...
- Arrival Transfer Included: Tour Commencement Day into Santiago this service is included when you are able to meet the Tour Captain for a 12:30pm transfer to the hotel. NOTE: Are you arriving Santiago at another time than at our Included Transfer? Please check with us on pricing for a separate transfer.
- Lunches 4 lunches are included in the price of the tour.
- No hotel buffets: Only unique, local restaurants. A total of 6 Dinners are included in your tour package including soft drinks, bottled Water and regional cuisine. On some of our dinners and lunches, there will be the possibility of wine. Tour Manager will invite you to join them to unique restaurants each night, regardless of whether the dinner is included or not.
- Breakfast every day, transfers mentioned in itinerary (arrival and departure out of Buenos Aires), entrance fee to Iguassu National Park, bilingual local expert guides in Santiago, Mendoza, Buenos Aires.
- Customer Loyalty Reward: Receive a $200.00 credit towards any future vacations you take with Travels with Audrey
- Special Tour: Chile and Argentina Wine Country Itinerary
Click here to download a PDF containing the full, day-by-day itinerary and complete details for what is and is not included in the Special Tour: Chile and Argentina Wine Country.
Tour Price: $5,250 + domestic flights
USA based on double occupancy. Single supplement applies to anyone traveling alone. Triple/family rooms are possible, but sometimes not available. Prices will be calculated accordingly. Tour starts in Santiago de Chile and ends in Buenos Aires. This is a unique escorted small group tour of 13 days/12 nights, limited to only 6-12 guests. Click here to download a detailed itinerary and complete details about what is and is not included in the price.