Are you ready to book your personalized escorted tour? Here is how.
It’s easy to get started on your journey:
If you would like more information, before signing up, regarding pricing, availability and itinerary please contact Audrey via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 720 339 236.
“I know you can have many questions when considering a major trip and expense such as this. Please let me know which is the best way to contact you (email, phone), I would love to spend some time with you to discuss the details of your vacation.”
- First step of the booking process is to download, print, fill out and sign the Guest Registration form, Terms and Conditions, Liability Waiver and Release form
- Completion of the Guest Registration Form and signed Liability Waiver and Release are required in order to participate in any Travels with Audrey tour, along with acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Fax forms to Travels with Audrey at 720 638 0878 or scan/email to email@example.com This will provide Travels with Audrey with all of your contact details and information relative to the party members and any special requirements. Travels with Audrey will contact you by email to confirm the details and will let you know about the status of your booking and how to proceed relative to the status of your chosen tour. In addition payment details will be sent to you after we have received the Guest Registration form and signed Liability Waiver and Release form
- Upon receipt of your deposit, Travels with Audrey will email you within 7 to 10 business days from the day the deposit is received an invoice that includes the balance due, due date and applicable discounts
- Deposits and balance payments are accepted by check, credit card (3.5% merchant fee), electronic bank transfers (within the United States only). Checks made payable to Travels with Audrey and mailed to 1745 Shea Center Drive, 4th Floor, Suite 400, Highlands Ranch, CO 80129
- Land Vacation reservation details: A deposit of 30% of the overall tour price per person is required for all scheduled tours/pre-designed tour packages to reserve your spot on your chosen tour. Customized tour packages (independent or escorted) require a non-refundable design fee of $700.00. Once the tour price for the customized vacation has been determined and approved, a deposit of 30% of the overall tour price per person is required. All deposits and design fees are credited toward the total tour package price. (Please see Terms and Conditions for refund policies). Please know that availability during the season is on a first come-first served basis. If you decide to add extra nights or additional services to your trip, you will see the updated balance when you receive your final invoice.
Note: Please physically sign and return the Liability Waiver and Release. Each person traveling with you must sign and return the Liability Waiver and Release (except children under 18, in which case a parent or guardian must sign on their behalf)
- ALL INFORMATION IS KEPT CONFIDENTIAL AND WILL NOT BE SHARED
- Once the full payment has been received, your tour price is guaranteed and will NOT increase (unless major world events affect travel)
- Approximately 21-30 days before your tour your final itinerary and instructions will be sent to you via email.
- Luggage tags for guests on Travels with Audrey's tours (1 per person) will arrive before your departure for your tour.
- A number of Travels with Audrey tip videos for France and Italy can be found in the video gallery for useful information on your upcoming tour.
Travels with Audrey requires a minimum number of guests on all pre-designed escorted tour packages showcased on the website (please contact us for more information) For cancellations/refunds please see our Terms and Conditions for more information
Balance payment: The balance of your tour cost is due 90 days before start of tour date, less the deposit. Please see more details on our Terms and Conditions. At no later than 60 days before the tour start date, Travels with Audrey will also need to have details of your travel arrangements for both the arrival and departure. Once your full payment has been received Travels with Audrey will send you the pre-tour information as well as indicating any seasonal revisions to the tour
When calling or emailing Travels with Audrey to book your vacation: To help expedite your booking, please have the following information ready before calling:
- Tour Name and Departure Date Desired
- Traveler Name(s): Please have first and last names as they appear on the passport or driver’s license
- Traveler’s Address(es) and email(s)
- Traveler’s Phone Number(s)
- Emergency Contact Information: This would be a relative or friend whom we could contact during the tour in the event of an emergency. Please provide their name and phone number(s)
- Interest in extending your trip before your trip begins or after it ends
Note: Once you have your airfare booked please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the flight schedule you receive from the airline.
Note: Airfare is a separate booking from your land only vacation. It is your responsibility to arrive at the point of tour start for your land vacation regardless of air arrangements or delays.
Please note: If you are unable to stand/walk for 3 consecutive hours, cannot carry your own luggage, cannot walk for extended periods of time, have trouble walking up and down hills, require a special diet, this trip may not be for you. Please contact Audrey if you have any questions
For Personalized once in a lifetime Vacations please click on this link
Ask us about tailoring a personally escorted tour just for you and your family or friends.
To begin your vacation, if you have any questions, simply contact Audrey through the contact form, or give us a call!
Looking forward to hearing from you